Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Senses

I see girlfriends hanging out together,
I see a couple walking together,
I see a family enjoying together,
and I see love.

I see the leaves flirt with the wind,
I see the trees trying to touch the sky,
I see the clouds shielding the sun,
and I see love.

I sense the touch of a hand,
I hear the sound of silence,
I see the moon kiss the sky,
and now I can feel the love.

Love is nothing but an emotion,
the one you can neither see nor hear,
for it is meant only to be felt,
'tis is love my dear...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiii i am viren`s cousin

Brewing Coffee said...

Wow! the poem actually captures ur senses! i love it ayesha. i'm lookin fwd for more poems!

Radha said...

Wow! good stuff there!

Vinit said...

gr8 stuff

~ a said...

thank you so much all! :)

sorry for not replying to the comments previously...

Heartfelt Words :) said...

Lovely!!

Anonymous said...

lovely poem dear....!! really u told make us feel the meaning of love through this poem...!remember there is smebdy who s waiting for your poems,to read and to inspire wd them. keep writing..!
"ALL THE VERY BEST"