Friday, May 12, 2006

Orkut

these days i'm feeling like the internet is a vast ocean and one has to keep learning new things everyday! literally, jus the other day i started my blog and yesterday i became part of this orkut thing.. its a gmail offshoot and is for networking and making friends basically.. well i was mighty surprised, not only was my old colony a community there, but even my school and that too my batch was on it!! :) my college too is a community there but no one from my batch has joined so far..

i used to get these invites for hi5, and smsac and all those kind of things but i was pretty bored with all of them. first of all i never remembered my username or password so it would take me 15 mins to figure all that out and then i was too not interested in that site.. but orkut is fun!! and its very addictive as well.. its like connecting to the whole world and so easily.. i know i am sounding like i'm promoting this sit but seriously i had a blast yesterday.. :)

1 comment:

musicomaniac said...

Totally agree !!!
Orkut's affecting my work-life too...
I'm getting with my priorites in office, thanks to orkut.